Click the link to visit my portfolio webpage at www.wix.com/stevepanton/photography

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Panton Family

Here are some more before and after Photoshop images of my family. 

This was a much harder photo session than I thought it would be because I was thinking we could do it outside.  Logan was so cold that I realized we'd barely be able to get a couple shots before everyone was turned into popsicles.  So then I thought we could do it at the church after my nephew's baptism, but there was a funeral right after and they were pushing us out the door!  We ended up in the next spot big enough for all of us, Mike's basement, which made a lot more manual work on the camera to adjust for the poor photography lighting.

 



 


 

The images of Alison and Abe's family had some challenges.  I removed the hard shadows from around Abe's face and Abbie's (the baby) dress.  I also removed the scrape on Tehya's nose. Clarity and vibrance were increased and the edges were slightly burned.
 


 

In this photo the background was not well placed so the cloning tool came in useful to create a backdrop that covers the background entirely in the finished product.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment